Falun Gong practitioners in Austria held an Information Day activity in Graz on April 10, 2021, to expose the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) persecution of Falun Gong and introduce this traditional Chinese cultivation practice to the public. Many people stopped to get more information, and many signed a petition calling for an end to the persecution. more ...
When Mr. Yang, 65, was introduced to Falun Gong, an ancient spiritual and meditation discipline, in the 1990s, he felt the teachings opened up his heart and offered a new perspective about everything. He let go of the strong pursuit for personal gain and learned to take setbacks in life easily. Through doing the Falun Gong exercises, his health quickly recovered. He felt his life was renewed. more ...
- Austria: Falun Gong Practitioners Hold Information Day Activities in Graz
- A Look Back: Master Li Teaches Falun Dafa in Sweden on Easter
- Germany: Munich Falun Gong Events Continue During Pandemic
- The CCP Rewards Agencies and Individuals for Persecuting Falun Gong
- France: Strong Voices of Support at Paris City Hall Square
- Heilongjiang Man Imprisoned for 12 Years, Subjected to Nonstop Torture
- Former MEP: Communism Is Harming the Entire World
- Turkey: Mayor of Kadıköy District Learns about the Persecution of Falun Dafa
Germany: Stuttgart Public Encourages Falun Dafa Practitioners to Persist in Exposing the Persecution
Over 900 Lawmakers in 35 Countries and Regions Sign a Joint Statement Urging to Stop the Persecution of Falun Gong
Austria: Celebrating World Falun Dafa Day with Group Practice and Raising Awareness of the Persecution