Ms. Zhu Shuyun's Life in Danger from Abuse Suffered at the Heizuizi Labour Camp in Jilin Province

On June 9th, 2007, practitioner Ms. Zhu Shuyun was sent to the second unit of the Heizuizi Women's Labour Camp in Changchun City, Jilin Province. She has been abused by the police many times since she was imprisoned there. Ms. Zhu protested the persecution with hunger strikes and was force-fed, which resulted in a lung infection, making her unable to eat. She is in critical condition.

On June 29th, after 9 a.m., Ms. Zhu's family members went to the labour camp to visit her. A guard named Lang said that Ms. Zhu was seeing a doctor. Her family waited and waited. It wasn't until after 3 p.m. that afternoon that the labor camp unit director Ren told them: "Ms. Zhu Shuyun has been taken to Tiebei Police Hospital. Every health index of hers was abnormal." The family members were very worried.

On July 4th the family members went to the police hospital to see Ms. Zhu Shuyun. The hospital had diagnosed her with a lung infection and she was coughing up blood and had diabetes by that point. Originally she weighed more than 110 pounds, but within two months, her body weight had decreased to less than 88 pounds. She could not eat and she was in critical situation.

Because of her hunger strike, Ms. Zhu Shuyun was force-fed by the labor camp personnel, causing great harm to her body. The force-feeding of the Falun Dafa practitioners at the labor camp is extremely barbaric, and has directly caused many practitioners' deaths.

After being imprisoned at the labour camp, Ms. Zhu insisted that she was innocent, and persisted in her right of belief. Thus she firmly refused to do the labour and maintained her right to do the exercises. She was forcefully put into a solitary cell by the police chief Ren Feng.

At noon on June 13th, 2000, Ms. Zhu Shuyun was doing the exercises as usual in her solitary cell. The guards incited two criminal inmates to beat her. She shouted loudly "Falun Dafa is good! Persecuting good people is a crime!" On that day, Ren Feng tied her up on "The Dead Person's Bed" (see for description). Both of her hands were handcuffed to the headboard, she had to relieve herself on the bed, and her arms were also stretched and turned purple. She passed out several times, but still some personnel were assigned to monitor her and to beat her if she shouted out in protest. Ms. Zhu Shuyun then started a hunger strike to resist the persecution.

On June 15th, 2007, after 2 p.m., Ms. Zhu Shuyun was force-fed by the guards. The guards force-fed her twice a day thereafter. Now, Ms. Zhu Shuyun's entire nasal cavity is swollen, her body is extreme weak, and her head and body is numb.

Because of Ms. Zhu Shuyun's persecution, her family members appealed to the disciplinary committee of Erdao District. Two people from the committee went to investigate and found Ms. Zhu. She told them the process of her being beaten, but these two people did not record anything at all. They were only going through the formality.

We appeal to all the just people in the world to pay attention to the persecution occurring in China, extend their helping hands, and to call for the immediate release of the innocent Ms. Zhu Shuyun

Labour Camp: 86-431-85384318
Heizuizi Women's Labour Camp: 86-431-5384312-8006, 86-431-5384312-8013, 86-431-5384312-8014

Related article:

Chinese version available at

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.