Practitioner Fang Siyi is Brutally Tortured in Jilin Provincial Women's Forced Labour Camp

In September 2002, Jilin City's "610 Office" and the police conducted another campaign to persecute Dafa practitioners. [The 610 Office is an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political or judicial systems.] As a result, many practitioners were kidnapped.

Practitioner Fang Siyi was arrested in mid September. The police said that she was a "key person." They ransacked Fang Siyi's house and took away 810 Yuan in cash, some electronic equipment (worth 2000 Yuan) and other valuables. [The average salary of an urban worker in China is 500 Yuan.]

A prison doctor said that she was too weak to stay in jail and recommended that she seek treatment in a hospital. But the police and "610 Office" personnel ignored the doctor's advice and sent her to the No. 3 Detention Centre. Fearing that she might die there, the authorities at No. 3 Detention Centre transferred her to Jilin Women's Forced Labour Camp.

During her detention at Team One, she refused to renounce her belief in Dafa. Some guards teamed up with inmates to beat her. On September 24, her family members paid her a visit. They found that Fang Siyi's body was swollen and her mental condition was very frail. They felt that she could die any time.

This was not the first time that Fang Siyi suffered from brutal persecution; since July 20th, 1999, Fang Siyi went to Beijing several times to appeal for Falun Gong. She visited the Central Government's reception office in Beijing with her eight-month-old child. She also went to Tiananmen Square to tell people the facts about Dafa. She was illegally arrested and detained several times. Her husband divorced her after he was deceived by the governments lies and slander. He eventually helped the police to arrest her.

In May and June of 2001, Fang Siyi was detained in the No. 3 Detention Centre, where she started a hunger strike for about two months. Fearing her death may cause them problems the policemen released her. When she was barely recovered, the police came to arrest her again. To avoid the persecution, she jumped from the second floor window and broke her left foot, but she managed to escape. Doctors at Jilin City Hospital diagnosed her foot injury as a severe bone fracture. Still, she completely recovered after two months and has left home since then to avoid further persecution.

Fang Siyi used to be a hairdresser and had a loving family. Because of the Jiang regime's persecution, the family was broken apart. Her friends and relatives now have to take turns in caring for her three-year-old daughter. Mother and daughter cannot be with each other anymore.

Under the authorisation of director Zhu Xiaoguang, police at Jilin Women's Forced Labour Camp tortured and killed quite a few practitioners. Fang Siyi's experience is but the tip of the iceberg. Zhu Xiaoguang's home phone number is 86- 431-595-6636.

Please extend a helping hand for Fang Siyi and all other Dafa practitioners undergoing persecution in China.

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.