The Chinese Communist Party's Crimes of Removing Organs from Live Falun Gong Practitioners Cannot be Erased

After the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP's) crime of removing organs from live Falun Gong practitioners was exposed, the CCP took steps to destroy all criminal evidence in the Sujiatun Concentration Camp and sent large numbers of plainclothes police to impersonate common citizens around the Thrombus Hospital in an attempt to deceive investigators from all over the world. The CCP is doing its utmost to shirk responsibility for its bloody crimes. According to the third witness, a former military doctor, there are at least 36 places similar to the secret Sujiatun Concentration Camp in China. Here, I provide relevant facts with my personal experience.

On New Years Day of 2001, two fellow practitioners and I went to Beijing to peacefully appeal for Falun Gong. We were stopped by a police car on the way to Tiananmen Square (Wangfujing Avenue). Because Beijing was covered in a horrible political climate, the police openly arrested large numbers of Falun Gong practitioners on the streets, claiming that they were enforcing orders from Jiang Zemin, and would rather wrongly arrest one hundred people than let one practitioner slip by.

So we were taken into the police car. After being photographed at the Tiananmen local police station, we were directly taken to a prison on the outskirts of the city. About 40 to 50 people were locked up together, including a 2-year-old girl and an 8 to 9-year-old boy. When it was daybreak, we found that it was a newly built prison. There were no other prisoners, but all Falun Gong practitioners there. Not long after, two policewomen came, took us out of the prison building, where four military trucks, six cars, and heavily armed police were parked at the gate.

We were then taken to the Huairou County Detention Centre and a concrete area, which was surrounded by tall walls and electric fencing. Several armed police often yelled ferociously, and the wind howled and rolled up swirls of dust which increased the somber and horrific atmosphere. The body check then began. During the first checkup, female guards pulled off all our clothes, claiming to see whether there were any Falun Gong banners and materials, but actually it was to check our skin. Then the guards took us to another room, where a doctor asked for my name and age. I did not answer her, and she wrote "40-year-old," then asked me whether I had any type of kidney or liver disease, and checked my eyes and heart. Lastly, they took three photos of each person.

At that time I felt very uneasy. During the seven days I was detained, I was interrogated and beaten up daily, but they never beat on my internal organs. They slapped my face, hit my hands and feet with wooden sticks, or physically punished me in the posture of flying an air plane. I remember once when a tall and fat policeman hit my back. He measured the hitting area with his hands, and told the shorter one on his side which parts could be beaten and where it could not be beaten. On another occasion, because I was on hunger strike, I was called to see a chief surnamed Tang. This woman was over 40, with a fierce look. Strangely, when she burned people with electric batons, she never hit where the internal organs were, but used the batons on the temple, nose, cheek, ears, armpit, wrists, palms and other places for a long time. There was a young girl with long hair in her twenties in our cell, who was unconscious when she came in. She was dragged out the next day, and I never saw her again.

Falun Dafa practitioners endured inhumane torture here. Once, I was close to death from suffocation during their barbaric force-feeding, I thought, "Teacher, I can't die here, I must go out to expose their crimes." Today I reveal this experience to awaken people's conscience, and together put down the evil persecution which is still going on.

At 6 p.m. on January 7th, my husband and my elder brother-in-law turned up at the detention centre. Because I did not tell my name and address, they found me from the photos. At that time, the guard on the side said, "This person is too stubborn; we were going to send her away." After we walked out of the gate, my elder brother-in-law said: "So dangerous, if we came one step later, they would have sent you to Siberia (referring to the northwest)." I know he did not lie to me, because in the daytime, I heard a conversation between one female and two male guards. The female guard said, "These Falun Gong are even stronger than Sister Jiang and Liu Hulan (the heroic female communists set up by the CCP during the war with the Kuomintang)." The man said: "I also want to go to Tiananmen and have a look when I have time." The woman asked again: "How should we deal with this one who doesn't tell the name?" The man answered: "Send her away." Although they kept their voices very low, I still heard it. A few years passed until the secret CCP concentration camp was exposed. I realised what had happened, so I am writing it down now, hoping to awaken more people to the evil nature of the CCP.

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.