Account of the Brutal Persecution I Suffered at the Hands of Officials at the Jilin Custodial Station

My name is Li Cuiling. I went to visit Ms. Ming Yanbo at about 3 p.m. on May 26th, 2005. She is a Falun Gong practitioner. A plainclothes police officer opened the door. I saw three plainclothes policemen in her home. They emptied the suitcases, cabinets, and beds and scattered the stuff all over the floor. The room was a mess. I turned and was about to leave. An officer caught me, dragged me into the house and pinned me down on the floor. They asked me, "Are you practising Falun Gong?" I ignored them. Officer Zhao Rui hit my head hard. It hurt so much that I felt as if my head was going to explode. Teacher Li Hongzhi's ( the founder of Falun Dafa) photos were on the wall. In order to verify that I was a practitioner, the police started to destroy Teacher's photos. I immediately stopped them and told them, "Do not ever do that. It is not good for you." They then took me to the Longhua Police Substation.

That night they sent Ms. Ming Yanbo and me one at a time to the National Security Brigade under the Longtan Public Security Sub-Bureau. The police interrogated us, made records, and forced me to sign them. I thought that I was a good person who tried to cultivate myself and to be good and that I shouldn't be treated like a prisoner. I shouldn't acknowledge their behaviour. So I tore up the records. Policeman Liu Xichun pushed me down onto the sofa. I then started to shout, "Falun Dafa is good!" and explained the true situation of Falun Dafa to them. They locked me up in the room with two policemen monitoring me for the whole night. Early the next morning when I saw the passersby in the street, I shouted to them, "Falun Dafa is good!" and "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance is good!" Liu Xichun then rushed into the room and slapped my face. Several policemen handcuffed me.

The next morning they sent Ms. Ming and me to the Jilin Custodial Station again. Because of the persecution, I was very weak. My whole body twitched violently. The officials at the Custodial Station refused to accept me, but the police put me in there anyway. They turned their backs and left.

At the Custodial Station I didn't cooperate. During the three days I was detained there, I didn't eat or drink. I adopted the hunger strike method to show my protest. They force-fed me. Force-feeding is a very cruel torture method. They use this torture method to try to force Dafa students to give in and give up their belief in Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance.

The first time the police force fed me was at the Custodial Station. Several male policemen and the prisoners' doctor pinned me down on the floor. Some pressed down on my head with their hands, some stepped on my arms and legs with their feet, and some prisoners pressed down on my chest. I struggled very hard. The prison doctor, who wore leather shoes, kicked my face. They forced the plastic tube into my nose and forced it down into my stomach. They poured a thick saline water and corn flour solution down the tube. I felt nauseous and suffocated, and I vomited. I vomited all the food out. The food sprayed all over my head and my body. After the force feeding I questioned them, "Is this what you call 'healing the wounded and rescuing the dying?'" The doctor said, "You don't eat! You get such treatment if you don't eat." I told him, "I didn't commit any crimes and shouldn't be here." But they didn't listen to any of my words. They force-fed me like this twice a day.

At the Custodial Station I explained the true situation of Dafa to everyone I came across, be it a policeman or prisoner. The police were very angry. They put heavy torture instruments on me and accelerated the persecution.

On the tenth day of my hunger strike, I was sent to the Heizuizi Forced Labour Camp in Changchun.

Upon arriving at the labour camp, I kept shouting, "Falun Dafa is good" and solemnly told them, "I come here again to validate Dafa." As a result, the officials in the labour camp refused to accept me, saying that my health was not good enough.

On the way to Jilin City, police officer Liu Xichun threatened me and said, "I will punish you and kill you." In the afternoon on July 6th at the Longhua Police Substation in Jilin City, officer Zhao Rui dragged me to a room and said, "I don't believe in any retribution." In a frenzy, he slapped me in the head for a long time. My head and face swelled up, and my mouth bled. That night I managed to walk out of the labour camp.

Chinese version available at

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.