Practitioner from Shandong Is Beaten to Death by Beijing Police

On December 2, 2001, Zheng Fangying traveled to Beijing from Qingzhou Railway Station with 220 Yuan(the average monthly wage for a Chinese rural worker is 200 Yuan). When she arrived in Beijing, she managed to distribute all the Falun Gong flyers that she bought along. She then went to Tiananmen Square to unfurl a Falun Gong banner. There were several dozens of other Falun Gong practitioners who unfurled their banners simultaneously. Zheng Fangying was knocked down and beaten severely by the police before she was sent to a police station. In the police station, she was initially locked up with other practitioners. The police tortured her with various means because she refused to follow any commands, requests or orders. For instance, she was heavily beaten and shocked with a high voltage electric baton. Because of the cruel torture, her internal organs were severely injured. Later, she was detained in a small, solitary cell.

Zheng Fangying refused to give up her belief in Falun Gong despite the tough situation. She went on hunger strike for 18 days and refused to tell the police her name and home address. She only told the police the truth about Falun Gong.

The police beat her so frequently that she could not walk or relieve herself consciously. Her life was greatly endangered. In fear of the responsibility in case she died, the police sent her to the railway station and asked her where her destination was. She said Jinan City, Shandong Province. After arriving at Jinan Railway Station, she painstakingly crawled up and down through the underpass of the railway station, trying to get out. She was so weak that she passed out. A kind-hearted young man helped her to her home and left 20 Yuan to her family. Her family members found that she lost two teeth, her abdomen looked dark brown, and bruises were all over her body. Because of the severe injury done to her internal organs, a dragging sound came from her abdomen area when she moved her body. She died three days after she got home. Shortly before she passed away, she regretted that her daughter-in-law had not become a Falun Dafa practitioner and that she could not clarify the truth to more people.

Zheng Fangying died with her eyes and mouth open, still wanting to tell people the truth about Falun Gong. She left this world without a trace of hatred but a great deal of compassion.


You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.