One of my friends heard about the "Beijing Forced Labour Camp Prisoner-Dispatch Department" from a Falun Dafa practitioner who came back from the forced labour camp. My friend told me how brutal the treatment practitioners receive there was. It was quite frightening to hear about. How could the truth be so different from what the news media broadcast? Isn't the situation in the camp a hell on earth?
The practitioner explained that upon his arrival, when he entered the gate several police maliciously yelled out, "Lower your head! Lower your head!" as if they were driving some animals. When they arrived at the second gate, he heard a commotion and voices that could not be identified. He kept on going. He was subjected to a body search, registered and assigned to a group. Then the torture began.
1. You are not allowed to go inside the room until your voice is hoarse from shouting when you arrive at the door. Several dozen people live in each room, stacked three on top of each other.
2. You are not allowed to drink water or go to the bathroom if you do not first write "Will not practice [statements]." Some people cannot defecate for a long time because of this.
3. You are punished by squatting and getting back up hundreds or even thousands of times.
4. You are forced to squat and hold your head under a bed for a long time.
5. You are forced to lower your head and put a piece of paper between your chin and neck. You are beaten if the paper falls.
6. Punishment of "Standing in Soldier's Position." They put a pair of chopsticks between your legs and arms. If a chopstick falls, you are beaten.
7. Punishment of "Driving a Motorcycle." The police put a toothbrush between your forefinger and middle finger and squeeze hard.
8. They use their knees to kick your legs, until you fall.
9. You are not allowed to sleep for several days. They order you to count from 1 to 100. If you cannot count, you will be beaten. Afterwards, they order you to count from 100 to 1. You are tortured in turns.
10. When the vicious police are tired of using their hands, they kick your midsection. Sometimes they punch your stomach or shock you with an electric baton. They think of all kinds of methods to torture you.
11. Our routine job is to wrap disposable chopsticks from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. denying practitioners bathroom access; the authorities have no regard for sanitation of the chopsticks.
You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.