A Chinese Female Practitioner is Savagely Tortured by police in Northeast China

Several policemen from a labor camp in northeast China spied on a female practitioner and kidnapped her on the night of July 27, 2001 while she was printing truth-clarifying literature about Falun Gong. After beating her savagely, they dragged her into the administration office in the camp and a policewoman named Liu began beating her again. Later on, she was sent to a police station where the director, Wang Tiejun, deputy director Peng, and sergeant Wei put her on the "tiger seat" (a kind of torture where a person is forced to sit on a 20-cm tall iron stool motionlessly for a long time. This person would be beaten if s/he moves even a bit) to interrogate her. Even though they simultaneously used three electric batons to shock her, she was not intimidated and refused to cooperate with them.

Two hours later, Chen Youde (a captain from the City Public Security Bureau), Chen Wanyou (an instructor from the City Public Security Bureau), the 610 Office (an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems) directors Liu Yan and Du Yunqiu, and Li Wanyi from suburb branch of the City Public Security Bureau, all arrived upon receiving the report from the police station. One of them was able to identify the practitioner as an employee of the city council. She started practicing Falun Gong in June 2000 and she went to Beijing to reveal the truth of the persecution after practicing for three months.

After failing to get her to say anything, Chen Youde hit her head with a water bottle. The interrogation went on until 7 a.m. the next morning when they became exhausted and gave up. Despite her treatment, the practitioner was always able to be firm in mind and not succumb to the brutality during the torture.

Around nine o'clock that morning, the policemen handcuffed her and hung her body up with both feet off the ground. In addition, they put a heavy weight on her neck to make it even more painful. By shear will, however, she endured without revealing a single name or telling them anything that might harm fellow practitioners. With her steadfast belief, no one could defeat or destroy her.

This went on for four hours until she was let off and moved to the tiger seat. At that point, the guards wanted to force pepper water down her throat, except they could not find enough pepper. Later on, the City Public Security Bureau, the 610 Office, and the suburb branch all came to interrogate her and take pictures.

When they finally decided that they could not get anything out of her, they went to her house and ransacked it, taking away two Dafa books and a deerskin. Later on, they threw her in a detention center and illegally detained her. By that point, she had wounds all over and blood-filled blisters from the electric shocks covered her body; there were bruises everywhere. Both her wrists were also lacerated and bleeding.

As soon as she was put in the detention center, the practitioner went on a hunger strike, refusing to take any food or water. Seventeen days later, she started to cramp heavily; the conditions were so critical that doctors deemed it life threatening. The police had no choice but to let her go. They did so, however, after successfully extorting a large sum of money from her family.

According to reliable sources, Wang Tiejun is an extremely tough and savage organized crime member.


You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.