Practitioner Diagnosed with Cancer Recurrence Dies Within a Short Time

Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Ren Shuwen from Gushan was told that her lung cancer had recurred shortly after local police pricked her finger and used the bloody fingers for fingerprinting in August. She passed away at 5 a.m. on October 1st, 2014, at the age of 67.

Ms. Ren was first diagnosed with lung cancer in 1996 and went into remission after practising Falun Gong. She became a target of the local authorities from the onset of the persecution of Falun Gong for not renouncing the practice. Her cancer recurred twice.

An arrest in 2007 triggered the first recurrence of her cancer. She recovered quickly because she was diligent in her cultivation practice. However, recent harassment by the local authorities created a very stressful environment. She was diagnosed with recurrence of her lung cancer shortly after local police forcibly took her blood in late August.

Collecting Fingerprints from Bloodied Fingers

Three police officers from the Gushan Police Station broke into Ms. Ren's home on the morning of August 21st, 2014, and attempted to fingerprint her. She refused to be fingerprinted.

The police returned two days later only to find that she was not home. They then located her daughter and told her that if her mother would allow to be fingerprinted they would not bother her again. The daughter bought their lies and took the police to where her mother was staying.

She again refused to be fingerprinted. Naively her daughter believed the lies by the police and forced her mother to get into the police car.

The police told Ms. Ren after she got into the car that they would leave her alone if she would be fingerprinted. As they spoke, one officer pricked her finger with a needle, squeezed out some blood, and forcibly collected her fingerprints with her bloody fingers on several pieces of paper. They also forced her to give her signature.

She began to cough profusely and experienced breathing difficulties shortly after. She couldn't eat and grew very weak. She was rushed to the Gushan No. 2 Hospital at 6 p.m. on September 30th and diagnosed with recurrence of lung cancer, which had spread to her liver. Ms. Ren passed away at 5 a.m. the next day.

Husband Helped Local Police

Deceived by the Communist regime's lies and slander of Falun Gong, her husband opposed her practicing Falun Gong and helped the local police monitor her. He broke into a local practitioner's home in early summer 2014 when he learned that she was studying the Falun Gong books with other practitioners. Mr. Ren left her home and moved into her daughter's rental home to avoid her husband.

Twice in Remission

Ms. Ren, from Gushan Township in Donggang City, Liaoning Province, thought her life was coming to an end when she was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer in 1996. To her surprise, she went into remission shortly after she started practising Falun Gong. Since then, she has lived by the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and was diligent in her practice.

Since the persecution against Falun Gong was launched in 1999, she became a target of the local authorities because of her belief. She was arrested around 1 p.m. on August 1st, 2007, when reading Falun Gong books with local practitioners.

More than 20 men from the Donggang Domestic Security Division, Gushan Police Station, town government, and the local residential committee broke into her home and arrested all practitioners present. They were taken to the Gushan Police Station for interrogation and released later that night.

Ms. Ren's health deteriorated after the arrest. She coughed continuously and felt weak — soon she was told of the recurrence of her lung cancer. After a round of failed radiation therapy, the doctors said that she was terminally ill.

With local practitioners' help, Ms. Ren diligently did the exercises and studied the Falun Gong book Zhuan Falun and went into remission.

Parties involved in the persecution of Ms. Ren:
Jiao Chengjun (焦承君), director of the Dandong Dagu Mountain Economic Zone Police Department: +86-13904950007 (mobile)
Shang Shu (尚书), political commissar of the Dandong Dagu Mountain Economic Zone Police Department: +86-415-7508877 (office), +86-13842529818 (mobile)
Gu Xiangyang (谷向阳), director of the Gushan Police Station: +86-415-7501977 (office), +86-18341561717 (mobile)
Sun Xuenian (孙雪年), deputy director of the Gushan Police Station: +86-415-7501877 (office), +86-13942566077 (mobile)
Shao Tianliang (邵天亮), deputy director of the Gushan Police Station: +86-415-7501566 (office), +86-13942539116 (mobile)
Zhao (赵姓警察), police officer who took Ms. Ren's bloody fingerprints: +86-15841599865 (mobile)

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.