Falun Gong Practitioners in Chenzhou City, Hunan Province Injected with Unknown Drugs

The following are brief accounts of Falun Gong practitioners in Chenzhou City, Hunan Province, whom the communist authorities have injected with unknown drugs.

Ms. Li Jiaju, 58, from Yongxing County, Chenzhou City, was arrested and sent to the brainwashing centre in Beihu District in May 2011, by personnel from the Yongxing County 610 Office (an organisation of special agents just for persecuting Falun Gong) and Huangni Township. Ms. Li protested the persecution by immediately going on a hunger strike. Two weeks later, personnel from the brainwashing centre injected her with an unknown drug and released her. When she got home, her health deteriorated. In September she began to bleed from the lower part of her body. The bleeding occurred a few times a month. After the 2012 New Year, it became more serious and she started passing blood clots. The bleeding occurred more and more frequently. She soon became completely bedridden and died on April 16th, 2012. The cause appears to be a slow-acting, lethal injection.

Mr. Xu Xingguo was arrested by personnel from the Yongxing 610 Office, who gave him a shot in his head. He died a few days after he was released.

Mr. He Xuezhao's family went to Jinshi Prison in Hunan Province to pick him up. Prison personnel gave him a shot in front of them. Mr. He died shortly after he was released.

Mr. Luo Xinqiu is an elderly practitioner who has been arrested by communist authorities numerous times. One day while detained in a labour camp, he suddenly felt ill. Two prison employees who, although sent by communist authorities, had learned the truth about Falun Gong, said to him, “Yesterday someone added drugs to your soup.” Mr. Luo soon began to have yellow-green diarrhoea. He was fortunately recovered.

Shortly after Mr. Li Zhanxian was released from a detention centre, he was again arrested and sent to the Chenzhou Detention Centre on May 13th, 2011. He protested by going on a hunger strike. He was repeatedly injected with unknown drugs and then transferred to Xinkaipu Forced Labour Camp. Because he often coughed, he was force-fed unknown drugs. In 2012, shortly after he was released, he suffered drowsiness, headaches, and memory loss.

Mr. Chen Yiyuan, 67, was repeatedly persecuted by the communist authorities over the past 13 years and imprisoned for eight years. On March 10th, 2012, shortly after he was released from Wangling Prison in Hunan Province, he died. Mr. Chen's relative believed that his condition before his death was brought about by reactions to unknown drugs.

Ms. Lei Baoliang, over 60, was detained in Baimalong Women's Forced Labour Camp. Even though she had no health problems, she was taken to the hospital for a “comprehensive physical.” Several people held her down and injected her with unknown drugs. After that, she felt drowsy and suffered from memory loss, weakness in her feet, and walked with difficulty. She felt certain the injections she was given were lethal. She said, “My health has always been very good. My health has deteriorated because they injected me with unknown drugs.”

Practitioners who were persecuted by communist authorities with lethal injections have exhibited the following common conditions—extreme drowsiness, memory loss, and physical and mental weakness.

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.