Older Falun Gong Practitioner Ms. Huang Meiling Dies Tragically; Numerous Scars from Electric Shocks on Her Body

Name: Huang Meiling
Gender: Female
Age: 63
Address: Residential area of the Wuhan Printing House, Liujiaoting Street, Qiaokou District, Wuhan
Occupation: Retiree of the Wuhan Printing House
Date of Death: December 10th, 2011
Date of Most Recent Arrest: November 30th, 2011
Most Recent Place of Detention: Unknown
City: Wuhan
Province: Hubei
Persecution Suffered: Unknown

At 4:00 a.m. on December 10th, Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Huang Meiling died at the age of 63 despite efforts to save her at the Wuhan No. 1 Hospital. There were numerous scars on her head, underarms, inner thighs, buttocks, arms and legs. These scars were apparently caused by electric shocks and it is alleged that Ms. Huang was killed by electric shocks.

Ms. Huang's husband died several years ago and she had been living alone. Her neighbours saw her on November 29th, but found her missing the next day. On the evening of December 4th, her son went to visit her and found her lying unconscious on the bathroom floor of her home. He called the ambulance and sent Ms. Huang to the Cerebral Surgery Division of the Wuhan No. 1 Hospital. Ms. Huang remained unconscious the whole time.

Ms. Huang's body was burnt in several places and it produced a burnt smell. The medical staff commented, “What a smell! It really smells!”

During the emergency treatment, the doctor diagnosed Ms. Huang with a brain haemorrhage. Her son asked the doctor to characterise the scars. The doctor replied, “It's impossible to characterise them after such a long time.” Her son asked someone who knew the truth and he said affirmatively, “Those scars were caused by electric shocks.”

Ms. Huang's son reported the injuries to the police and asked for a forensic examination. A medical examiner went with an officer from the Liujiaoting Police Station, performed the examination and left without saying a word. During the rescuing process, besides administering oxygen, the doctor gave a prescription on December 6th after a consultation to meet for diagnosis, which was medicine for scald – RASL Oleum. It's very likely that the medical examiner, the officer and the doctor knew those scars were caused by electric shocks, but didn't dare to speak out.

On December 7th, a CT scan showed stagnation of blood inside Ms. Huang's brain. On the morning of December 9th, her blood pressure went down suddenly and produced more blood stasis. During the hospitalisation, Ms. Huang never opened her eyes or said anything. The doctor said that she had fluid in the brain and kidney and her stomach was bleeding.

Persecuted by 610 Officers Many Times

Ms. Huang began practising Falun Gong in 1995. She benefited physically and mentally. She followed the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and became an ethical person. She removed the trash and junk accumulated over the years in the hallway of the residence building that nobody wanted to deal with. Her neighbour praised her, “People who practice Falun Gong are really good!” However, Ms. Huang was repeatedly arrested, detained and brainwashed by police in the past 12 years, just because she practised Falun Gong.

On the afternoon of April 14th, 2003, Ms. Huang was arrested at home by officers from the Qiaokou District 610 Office (an organisation of special agents just for persecuting Falun Gong) and taken to the Etouwan Brainwashing Centre for two months. She left her 80-year-old blind mother and son at home.

On the morning of February 14th, 2011, Ms. Huang was reported to police while speaking with people about Falun Gong in Wuhan World Trading Square. She was later arrested by officers from the Wansongyuan Police Station in Jianghan District and taken to the Etouwan Brainwashing Centre for two months.

Chinese version available at http://minghui.ca/mh/articles/2011/12/18/250718.html

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.