Persecution of Falun Gong in Heizuizi Women's Forced Labour Camp in Jilin Province

Heizuizi Women's Forced Labour Camp in Jilin Province is an evil place where Falun Gong practitioners have been persecuted. The means of persecution employed are very cruel. The following are some examples:

To prevent Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Jin Zhengshu from speaking or doing the Falun Gong exercises, her mouth was taped shut for more than a week. They tied her on the "death bed" 1 at night. She staged a hunger strike to protest. To further torture her, the labour camp doctor left force-feeding tubes fed through her nose and into her stomach in place all day and night. Guard Wang Zhufeng tied her legs to the legs of the bed, and kicked out Ms. Jin’s only remaining four teeth. As they kicked her, the blood gushed over her entire chest; an appalling but all too common scene in China's forced labour camps and prisons today.

Practitioner Ms. Zhou Yanhua refused to give up practising Falun Gong, and refused to write a so-called self-criticism report, so the guards tortured her endlessly. They used electric batons to shock her and did not stop torturing her until she had symptoms of lymphoma.

Practitioner Ms. Yang Shuhua was taken to the labour camp, and the guards tortured her both physically and mentally. They forced her to write statements to renounce practising Falun Gong but she refused. They then wrote them out for her forced her to put her thumbprint on it, but Ms. Yang refused. The guards twisted Ms. Yang’s finger, dislocating it. They shocked her unconscious with electric shock batons. When the camp doctors came to “rescue her”, they kicked and abused her and said that she was pretending to be dead.

Practitioner Ms. Han Xihuan is in her sixties. She refused to write the so-called “Thought Report”, so guard Wang Zhufeng ordered her to come to her office. Throughout the morning and afternoon Wang Zhufeng kicked her and shocked her with electric batons. While shocking her mouth, the guard yelled, "You're pretending. It doesn't hurt!”; while shocking Ms. Han's eyes, she shouted, "I will blind you!" while shocking her ears, she yelled, "I'll shock you until you go deaf!" Guard Wang Zhufeng abused her even more hideously and shocked her anus and perineum. Wang Zhufeng did not stop shocking her with electric batons even after she passed out. Wang Zhufeng also kicked her brutally and when she regained consciousness Wang continued to shock her. The guard did not allow her to go to the toilet causing her to relieve herself in her clothes. They also extended her detention period each time.

Guard head Zhang Guimei and Feng Xiaochun forced practitioner Gu Guiyan’s husband to beat her while the couple met each other during visitation. Ms. Gu’s 2-year-old son was terrified and cried loudly. After they met, the guards did not allow her husband to leave. The traumatised child cried continuously from morning till 2 p.m. Guard Feng Xiaochun ordered Ms. Gu to her office and used electric batons to shock her. As the result, Ms. Gu could not stand up for three days.

Practitioner Ms. Liu Qingjie was sentenced to one year of forced labour. The guards extended her detention period to three years because she did not give up her belief in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance.” Because Ms. Liu would not wear prisoner clothes, the guards tied her on "death bed" for seven days. They did not allow her to go to the toilet and routinely tortured her.

Guard Zhang Xuesong tortured Falun Gong practitioners during the day. When one sixty-year-old practitioner could not keep up with the orders, guard Zhang beat her on the face.

Forced Labour in Unhealthy and Dangerous Working Conditions

The guards force Falun Gong practitioners to do manual labour. Practitioners were forced to do crafts for "Yu-ping Art Technology Plant." They make cats out of clay, which are fragile and very heavy, and are exported to Japan and other countries. To meet the quota, they were expected to ship out one container every few days and could not stop for even one day. The guards forced practitioners to work overtime. When officials visited the camp, the items were hidden up to the seventh floor or the classroom. Once the visitors left, they were moved back.

In the hot summer, practitioners worked simultaneously in a poorly ventilated room with forty-six glue guns. They could hardly breathe and often passed out, falling off the benches. Many things they are in contact with there are harmful to their health, such as making crafts with feathers for "Egg Mao". The indoor corridor is filled with fluff and hair, so practitioners' noses and throats were also filled with fluff. While peeling garlic with their bare hands, practitioners fingernails became raw and painful and they could not sleep at night. Each time practitioners had to go up and down more than twenty times, from the first floor to the sixth floor. They became extremely exhausted and some fainted. Sometimes they also picked pumpkin seed kernels and beans.

In order to save time, the guards only allowed them one bath each per month. The temperature indoors is extremely high, and with forty people crammed together in one room, the smell was terrible.

They allowed practitioners to go to the cafeteria to eat for only three minutes, and later five minutes. Sometimes there was not even time to finish cooking the rice. Nevertheless they had to eat and finish washing the bowls and put them back to the original place within five minutes.

The cases cited above are just the tip of the iceberg.


1. "Death Bed" torture: A practitioner is tied to a bed with his hands handcuffed above his head to the bed rails, and his legs tied with thin nylon ropes. The rope is then tightly wrapped around the practitioner's body and the bed, from his legs to his chest. The rope is wrapped so tightly that the practitioner has difficulty breathing and eventually loses consciousness.

Chinese version available at

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.