The following practitioners are known to be detained in Jiuwei Detention Centre in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province: Ms. Qian Huarui, Mr. Xiao Feng, Mr. Lu Qiqi, Ms. Lin Xinmei, Ms. Wang Yunfeng, Ms. Xiong Yulan, Ms. Chen Hengmei, Tong Lin, and an unidentified woman. Below are updates regarding their situations.
1. Ms. Qian Huarui, 65, rented a place in the Gaoshuwei Community in Yantian Village, Xixiang Town in the Baoan District of Shenzhen City. At about 6 a.m. on January 21st, 2008, she was arrested while doing the Falun Gong exercises at home. She has been held in the detention centre ever since and is now in poor health. She has high blood pressure, and her hair has turned grey.
2. Mr. Xiao Feng, Ms. Qian Huarui's husband, is about 70 years old. He is a senior engineer. He has been detained at the detention centre and his current situation is unknown. Yantian Police Station is directly involved in persecuting him.
3. Mr. Lu Qiqi, 41, is from Hubei Province.
4. Ms. Lin Xinmei was arrested on July 11th when she was distributing leaflets exposing the persecution and telling people the facts about Falun Gong . She was charged and has received a court notice.
5. Ms. Wang Yunfeng is in her 50s. Within one month's time, without any legal procedures being followed and even without positively identifying her, the 610 Office1 had her sent to a forced labour camp for two years, identifying her only as "Falun Gong-0808." After looking for her for an entire month, her family finally tracked her down. Recently, her family was notified that Ms. Wang would soon be sent to Sanshui Forced Labour Camp.
6. Ms. Xiong Yulan is in her 30s, and she has a three-year-old child. On June 17th, 2008, she was arrested while distributing leaflets exposing the persecution . Without going through any legal procedures, the 610 Office had her sent to a forced labour camp for two years. In October she was transferred to Sanshui Forced Labour Camp.
7. Ms. Chen Hengmei is 31 years old. In late July 2008, she was arrested by security personnel at her workplace. She has been detained for more than three months. She has received a court notice, and the case has been transferred to the Procuratorate Office in the Baoshan District.
Agencies directly involved in the persecution:
Liuqiantang Police Station in Shenzhen City: 86-755-27585110, 27585160, 27585373
Jiuwei Detention Centre in Baoan District, Shenzhen City: 86-755-29914510
Liu Heng, Baoan District 610 Office: 86-755-84467328
Director Qiu, Baoan District 610 Office: 86-755-27750173, 86-13530816328
Huang Juhua (female), Baoan District 610 Office: 86-13713727295
Liu Zonghong, policeman from the Baoan District Police Department 610 Office
Cai Lipin, director of the Longan Town 610 Office in the Baoan District: 86-755-27742381
1. "The 610 office" is an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems.
Chinese version available at http://minghui.ca/mh/articles/2008/11/8/189440.html
* * *
You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.