On October 1st, 2007, Ms. Deng Shufen, a Falun Gong practitioner from Jitian Town, Shuangliu County, Sichuan Province went to the Jitian Town Government to speak out for justice for Falun Gong. She told them that because the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) had committed heinous crimes it would be destroyed and anyone associated with it would be implicated, so that only if they quit the CCP would they have a good future. The town government authorities, instead of listening to what she said, ordered the police of the Jitian Police Substation to arrest Ms. Deng Shufen.
Ms. Deng Shufen is over 70 years old and is a woman from countryside. Every month, she relies upon the one hundred yuan1 given to her by her former husband to live a simple life.
Those involved in Ms. Deng's arrest include:
Su Wenhua, Director for the Jitian Town Military Department: 86-28-89119058
Chen Zixia, member of the Political and Judicial Department (the former director for the Women's Committee): 86-13541060458
Jitian Police Substation: 86-28-85691236
List of people involved in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners in Jitian Town, Shuangliu County, Chengdu City:
1. Su Wenhua, male, over forty years old, director of the Jitian Town Military Department. Su is in charge of persecuting Dafa practitioners in the local area. He has made money from persecuting Falun Gong. Ever since the persecution began on July 20th, 1999, he has instigated the police to persecute local practitioners. Each time, he would assign seven to eight people to arrest the practitioners. In 2004, he was rewarded with thousands of yuan for arresting practitioners and sending them to the Zhengxing Brainwashing Centre.
2. Chen Zixia, female, around fifty years old, is a member of the office of the Jitian Town Political and Judicial Department and also the former director of the Women's Committee. She became the main perpetrator in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners, and she was rewarded with thousands of yuan for arresting practitioners to send them to the Zhengxing Brainwashing Centre.
3. Zhu Yong, male, over forty years old, also the office member of the Jitian Town Political and Judicial Department, has become a major force in persecuting Falun Gong under the instigation of Su Wenhua.
4. Gao Shiming, male, over forty years old, is a member of the Jitian Town Joint Security Team. He very often follows and persecutes practitioners. He works with the Jitian Police Substation to arrest practitioners to be sent to brainwashing sessions. When practitioners clarified the truth to him, he refused to listen.
5. Wu Gang was the former director for the Shuangliu County Detention Centre. From 2001 to 2005, Wu Gang severely persecuted Lu Kaiyun, a practitioner who was sentenced to eight years in prison. Lu's father was Ping Zonghe, who was twice sentenced. Wu Gang was responsible for the persecution of Tang Zhiqiang, who was persecuted to death, and Fan Ying, who was imprisoned in the Chuanxi Women's Prison. During their detention, the practitioners were tortured for long periods of time. Every day the police instigated the criminal inmates to severely beat Falun Gong practitioners.
In July 2007, the vehicle that Wu Gang was driving suddenly ran into the rails of a bridge. He died on the spot.
6. Liu Maoqing, male, a forester of the Jitian Town Government. In 2001, he was rewarded with one thousand and five-hundred yuan for reporting practitioners including Yang Wumei, who was later arrested and sentenced.
7. Yuan Dawa, male, many times reported practitioners to the police. He threatened to report ten practitioners so as to be awarded fifteen thousand yuan. He has so far reported three practitioners, one of whom was sentenced to five years in prison, one of whom was sentenced to forced labour, and the third has been detained for several months. As a result of his many evil deeds, Yuan Dawa was hit and injured in the eye by a member of a street gang, and he had to pay four to five thousand yuan for medical expenses.
1. "Yuan" is the Chinese currency; 500 yuan is equal to the average monthly income of an urban worker in China.
Chinese version available at http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2007/10/13/164414.html
* * *
You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.