The Custodial Station and the Public Security Hospital in Beijing Repeatedly Drew My Blood for Testing and Analysis

In November 2001, I went to Tiananmen Square to appeal for Falun Dafa but was arrested and detained in the Xicheng Custodial Station in Beijing. About 20 other very determined Falun Dafa practitioners and I (we were all about 30 years old) refused to tell our names and went on a hunger strike to protest the detention. During that time, the staff in the Custodial Station forcibly drew blood from the practitioners for testing and analysis. The prison doctor "praised" me quite a few times. She said, "Number 322 is in the best health. Among all your people your physique is the best. You have gone through so much, but you are still so healthy."

I was 32 years old at that time and weighed about 130 kilos. I belonged to the standard healthy type. The prison guards and the doctor threatened us by saying, "If you insist in not telling your names and not eating, you will be sent to the far northwest where the prisoners on death row are detained, grow trees, and maintain the forests. Nobody would know where you were."

When we had been on a hunger strike for more than 30 days, the Xicheng Custodial Station secretly sent some of our practitioners away, one after the other. Four other practitioners and I were sent to the Tuanhe Legal System Study Centre, where those who were sentenced heavily were detained, for brainwashing. In the Tuanhe Centre we were inhumanly tortured, both mentally and physically, for 20 days. Because we were so determined in our belief in Dafa, they had to give up trying to "reform1" us in the end.

It was two days before the Chinese New Year. The Director of the Xicheng Custodial Station, whose name was Zhang, the 610 officers2 who were stationed in Tuanhe, and the staff in the Tuanhe Brainwashing Classes told us that before the Chinese New Year, the Beijing Custodial Station would dispatch a large number of Falun Gong practitioners. It was unclear where these practitioners who had come to Beijing would be sent, but if I told my name, then I could be sent home with these people.

At that time I had been on a hunger strike for over 70 days. I was very weak and my face had become disfigured. I was hardly able to close my upper and lower jaws. Having gone through such a hellish ordeal and being in such poor health, I thought they would not dare to accept me. I negotiated with the Custodial Station and at last told them my name and asked them to send me home. I simply thought I would "try my luck." They agreed. But instead of sending me home, they sent me back to the Custodial Station. From this, one could see their purpose!

The staff in the Xicheng Custodial Station promised me, "As long as you eat for a week, we will let you go home." I refused. "You have already deceived me once. Will I be continue to be deceived by you?"

By this time the Custodial Station had detained another group of Falun Dafa practitioners that had gone to Beijing to appeal, were not telling their names, and were on a hunger strike. They were all in their 20s and 30s. The staff in the Custodial Station force fed them every day and treated them rudely. They drew blood from them for testing and analysis and also collected urine from them for testing. I refused to be tested. There was a female doctor nearly 50 years old who said, "We feed you well and do not starve you. We want you to be in good health." They did not release us, but they were very concerned about our health.

Once the doctor said that they must do the urine test. If we did not want to do it, they would force us to do it. I certainly did not want the perpetrators to succeed, so I put a piece of sugar in my urine. (Because it was Chinese New Year, a prisoner in my cell had given me a sweet.) I also cut my finger and put a drop of blood in the urine. You can imagine what the sample would have been like, but they still did not let me go. They sent me to the Public Security Hospital several times to persecute me.

Each time I was sent to the Public Security Hospital, they restrained me to the bed, inserted a catheter, gave me an expensive intravenous drip, and examined me with high tech instruments. Bearing the great pain, I tried my best to use other parts of my body to pull out the catheter. I was determined not to cooperate with them when they gave me so-called medical treatments.

In order to restore my health to the condition they wanted, the doctors in the Custodial Station and in the Public Security Hospital even intended to operate on my neck to insert a fixed infusion tube (I don't know the medical term for this tube) so that they could infuse liquid drugs to my body at any time. Under my strong protests, they had to give it up because they feared that I would struggle when they operated on me, which could make them inadvertently damage the aorta. (The doctor said that the place where they would do the operation was very near the aorta.) Because I was on a hunger strike for a long time and did not drink any water, I couldn't walk and had bile duct adhesion and blood coagulation. Every time the doctor gave me injections, the blood would not come back to the needle. Under such circumstances, they still didn't release me. They sent me to the Tuanhe Forced Labour Camp in Beijing instead. But the Tuanhe Labour Camp refused to accept me after they learned that I had been on a hunger strike for 90 days.

Then they sent me to the Red Cross Emergency Centre to have my blood taken for testing. They also did a urethral catheterization. They were not able to draw blood from my arm and so they drew blood from the main artery in my leg. They were only able to draw half of a syringe of blood. The urine they catheterised from me was bloody. The doctor in the Red Cross Hospital said, "Her kidneys are not functioning and her internal organs do not work properly. If she doesn't die, she will be disabled." But they still didn't want to give up. They sent me to the Public Security Hospital to have an overall examination, but the results were the same.

They had no other choice but to give up on me. I questioned them once about why they didn't let me go. Zhang, the Director of the Xicheng Custodial Station, said, "My superiors already know your case and we can't release you." My case? What case? Who were Zhang's "superiors?" Recently, the knowledge that organs have been harvested from live Falun Gong practitioners in the concentration camps in Mainland China was exposed. I recalled that, even as they brutally tortured me, they were still very concerned about my health. Now I understand that there is nothing the Communist Regime won't dare to do. Kind-hearted people can barely believe it. It was only because the officers in the Custodial Station wanted to harvest my organs that they made such painstaking efforts to treat me "well."

I totally refused to cooperate with them. I resisted the force-feeding, the drug infusions, and the blood and urine testing. In this way I narrowly escaped being killed in the concentration camp, and today I have the chance to reveal inside stories on the harvesting of organs from live Falun Gong practitioners by the Communist regime. The Custodial Station is a good supply base for organ matching. The procedures they use to examine the practitioners like taking blood, testing urine, and physical examinations are all the part of the whole process necessary for organ matching. Healthy and strong practitioners thus become their targets.

Recently a senior military doctor revealed some even more shocking inside news: The military hospitals frankly admitted that they harvested organs from live Falun Gong practitioners. I have an additional piece of information. Several months ago I was in the home of a practitioner whose son had just been discharged from the military. He said that the military brainwashed new soldiers by requiring them to watch videos that slander Falun Dafa and incite hatred toward Falun Gong. Several years ago the CCP regime gave orders that those who wanted to join the army could not have any family members practising Falun Gong. The Chinese Communist regime knows that people who understand the truth will not follow the regime whole-heartedly and will not let themselves be used. The local people didn't know this man was a practitioner, but his son knew. He was punished physically because he once refused to be brainwashed. The army his son was with detained a large number of practitioners. They were hung up by their hands on the roofs of carports. The soldiers who were sent to detain practitioners had all been brainwashed and did not know the truth. When they were transferring the practitioners, there were a lot of military cars and the cars of the military officials followed them.

Here I appeal to those military personnel and people who know the inside stories to please step forward and expose the monstrous crimes of organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners committed by the Chinese Communist regime.


1. "Reform or Transform" Implementation of brainwashing and torture in order to force a practitioner to renounce Falun Gong. (Variations: "reform", "transform", "reformed", "reforming", "transformed", "transforming", and "transformation")

2. "The 610 office" is an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems.

Chinese version available at

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.