Five Falun Dafa Practitioners Die Due to Persecution

Mr. Wang Shize was born on April 2nd 1946. He was a resident of Bazhong City, Sichuan Province. He was a self-employed handicraft worker. Mr. Wang began to cultivate Falun Dafa in 1997. After the persecution started in July 1999, he remained firm in his cultivation. On April 4th 2001, the persecutors sentenced him to two years of forced labour and detained him in Bazhou District Detention Centre. Because he refused to give up his cultivation and did not cooperate with the persecutors in the detention centre, the police beat him many times. On January 29th 2002, a policeman from the State Security Team of Bazhou District Police Department kicked Mr. Wang's head and body several times with his leather shoes. Shortly thereafter, Mr. Wang Shize passed away. Later the perpetrators lied about the incident, claiming that Mr. Wang died of a stroke when he was using the toilet. They also had the nerve to ask Mr. Wang's family members for the funeral expenses.

Mr. Jin Liang was in his 40s. He was an employee of Huzhou City Police in Sichuan Province. In 1996, Mr. Jin began to cultivate Falun Dafa. He returned to Sichuan Province in 1998. After July 20th 1999, Mr. Jin went to appeal about Falun Gong. For this, he was persecuted by staff from the local police station. While in Luzhou Detention Centre, the leader among the inmates beat him. In 2000, Mr. Jin organised the local practitioners to practise together. He also went to appeal again. As a result, staff at the local police station persecuted him again. Mr. Jin was forced to leave his home, and he went to Chengdu City. Around 2002, he suffered from some kind of illness and passed away shortly afterward.

Xu Fengshu was a 73-year-old resident of Xinfa Village, Qingshan Town, Yushu City, Jilin Province. Because Xu's two daughters also practised Falun Gong, the police arrested them. The police harassed Xu at her home frequently, which seriously harmed her mental health. In July 2004, Xu was diagnosed with cancer. Xu passed away on March 16th 2005.

Ms. Wang Donglan, 60, lived in Fushun City, Liaoning Province. She suffered from diabetes and lost her eyesight. In the fall of 1998, she began to practise Falun Gong, after which her condition improved. She became a happy person. After July 20th 1999, her husband (also a practitioner) went to Beijing to appeal. The police detained him, fined him, and ransacked their home. Persecutors from the community centre, local police station, and their work units went to their home and harassed them many times, which aggravated her condition. Ms. Wang passed away on April 14th 2001.

Ms. Wang Fengqin, 62, was a retired teacher in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. In 2000, she went to Beijing twice to appeal on behalf of Falun Gong. The police arrested her many times and tortured her brutally. As a result, she became emaciated. In 2001, Ms. Wang was released for medical treatment. She passed away in July 2005.

Chinese version available at

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.