Denmark: Press Conference about Legal Action is Attended by Major Danish Media

The Procurator General of the Chinese Communist Party Supreme People's Procuratorate and former Minister of Public Security Jia Chunwang was sued by Falun Gong practitioners for Crimes of Torture while he was taking part in the International Procurator General Association’s annual meeting on 28th August in Copenhagen, Denmark.

On the 29th of August, the Danish Falun Gong association held a press conference. All mainstream Danish media attended this conference. Speaking at the press conference were the plaintiffs of this lawsuit: The Danish Falun Gong Association, Falun Gong practitioners Liu Xiaotian and Yang Tianle.

Spokesman for the Danish Falun Gong Association Marco Hsu told the press conference, “The Public Security and the 610 office where Jia Chunwang held a post devastated countless lives and destroyed numerous families. He was the principal of these departments...The Danish Falun Gong association strongly appeals to the Danish authorities to arrest Jia Chunwang when he enters Denmark. We do things according to the law in Denmark and Jia Chunwang should be tried according to the law.”

One plaintiff was called Liu Xiaotian, who is only nineteen years old. While Jia Chunwang was the Minister of Public Security, his parents were arrested and both were killed within five months of one another. At the conference, he said that before he was sixteen years old, he had lost both of his parents and his whole family. To escape from the police tracking him down, he became destitute and homeless. Descriptions of this harrowing eighteen months in his life shocked all the journalists present.

Another plaintiff called Yang Tianle saw his family damaged when his mum was jailed for three years simply for telling the truth about Falun Gong to her family members and friends.

Zhao Ming from Ireland was a witness to the persecution as he himself was exposed to the torture by the CCP. He introduced his terrible experiences to all the journalists present. He was detained unlawfully for twenty-two months and suffered excruciating torture just because he appealed for Falun Gong. He gave detailed descriptions of various torture methods being used.

After the conference, all the major media outlets interviewed these plaintiffs individually.

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.