Strong Righteous Thoughts Are Omnipotent

The lock instantly opened after a gentle pull:

In the summer of 2001 when I was still a student at college, propaganda materials that slandered Falun Dafa were often displayed on the campus. Once a fellow practitioner told us that two flyers slandering Falun Dafa were posted inside the glass display case of the Fine Arts Department. The exhibit window was locked. Though he had tried, he failed to open the lock. We realised, after exchanging thoughts, that we should not leave those flyers to poison sentient beings. The Clearwisdom website had just reported several miracles resulting from Falun Dafa disciples' righteous thoughts and deeds. We should also do as well. We all went to take a look. On the way, my thoughts were very pure and righteous, believing that the lock would certainly be opened. I did not have any doubt that our resolved righteous thoughts would open the lock. I even thought that this would be a piece of cake for us.

At the exhibit case, I gently pulled on the lock once. The lock simply opened. Meanwhile, another practitioner also unlocked the other lock by gently pulling on it once. The practitioner who had tried and failed to open them on his own repeatedly expressed his amazement. All of us were witnesses to the power of Falun Dafa. We removed all the propaganda materials slandering Falun Dafa and destroyed them.

We had some discussion over this incident. We realised that so long as we have strong and steady righteous thoughts, as well as the confidence to eliminate all evils, we are capable of accomplishing anything.

Unchangeable Belief in Master - Master Decides Everything:

Plainclothes policemen arrested me when I was distributing some materials containing the truth about Falun Dafa with other practitioners in November of 2004. At that moment, only Master was in my mind, and I believed that Master would decide everything.

At a local police station, I made up my mind to completely deny the arrangements made by the old forces. The police sent me to a detention centre. I decided not to drink any of their water or eat any of their food. When the detention centre police observed me refusing to obey them, their chief came and handed me a glass of water. I refused. One policeman started shouting swearwords at me and threatening to deliver me to the unit that had handled my case initially, to force-feed me and to send me to a forced labour camp for three years.

I thought, "I am a Falun Dafa practitioner. Master decides everything. No one else's words count. I must follow Master. I must leave here. So many sentient beings are waiting for us to save them. I cannot stay here."

On the third day, they informed my husband and our work unit to pick me up, so I returned home.

Break Through the Persecution; Go Out to Clarify the Truth

A little past 4 o'clock in the afternoon on January 15th, 2005, I was arrested when I was distributing Falun Dafa materials with my husband. In the detention centre, I sent forth righteous thoughts at the beginning of each hour. When I noticed that some practitioners did not send forth righteous thoughts, I said to them, "You must send righteous thoughts to clean up the fields around you and reject any evil interference. Practitioners outside are also sending righteous thoughts for us."

A few days later, the prison doctor took my blood pressure, which turned out to be very high. The prison doctor was alarmed, quickly gave me an intravenous drip, and notified the detention centre to release me.

On January 28th, a few days later after I had returned home, I collapsed. My whole body felt heavy, I was dizzy, and my vision was blurry. I studied the Falun Gong teachings, did the exercises and sent forth righteous thoughts with my husband. I did not want to go out to take part in more activities to let the truth be known since I was physically weak. I planned to go out when I felt stronger, but my body just felt heavier and heavier. One night, I realised, "Master rescued me to let me save sentient beings. I am not supposed to stay at home coddling myself. I should not use excuses, be lazy or afraid. I must go out to clarify the truth and save sentient beings."

Although I walked with great difficultly, I still went out to clarify the truth by holding my husband's hand. My health gradually recovered.

Walking Out of a Local Police Station in Less Than an Hour

Another practitioner, who started to practise Falun Dafa in 1996, lives very close to me. Since she began her cultivation, she has practised diligently according to Master's requirements. Even under the great cloud of the persecution since July 20th, 1999, she has never bowed her head to the authorities. The residents' community committee, the local police station, and her work unit used every conceivable means to force her to give up Falun Dafa but failed.

Once, she was betrayed. The police were going to detain her and ordered her to sign a detention paper. She refused firmly, keeping only one thought in her mind, "I am Master Li Hongzhi's disciple. Only Master arranges my cultivation way. No one else's decision is valid."

She tore up the so called "detention paper." Six to seven policemen started to pull her down the stairs. She refused to follow them, shouting, "Falun Dafa is good! Master, please rescue me." After the police drove her to the local station and told her to get out of the car, she said, "No." Several officers tried to pull her out, but they were unable to move her.

One hour later, the chief of the local police station said to her, "You may go home now." Thus, she walked out of the police station in less than an hour.

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.