Four Practitioners Tortured to Death

Falun Dafa Practitioner Ms. Huang Laiyu from Fujian Province Died as a Result of the Persecution in May 2000

Ms. Huang Laiyu was 65 years old, a Falun Dafa practitioner in Shanghang County, Fujian Province. She had been twice arrested and detained in Shanghang County Detention Centre when she went to Beijing to appeal. She was mentally and physically tortured to the extreme on both trips. She soon died after being released in May, 2002.

Sixty Plus Mr. Hu Yinhai from Hubei Province Dies in March, 2004 Due to Severe Torture

Mr. Hu Yihai was 64 years old, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Hanchuan City, Hubei Province. He was abducted by authorities from the Hanchuan City "610 Office" in January 2001 for destroying a banner slandering Falun Dafa. Mr. Hu was sent to Hanchuan City No.2 Detention Centre where he was confined in hand cuffs and ankle shackles. He was released in February, 2002 when he was tortured to the brink of death. Mr. Hu was both mentally and physically tortured to extreme. He died in March 2004.

High School Teacher Mr. Wang Yanqing of Beipiao City, Liaoning Province Died during Persecution

Mr. Wang Yanqing was 38 years old, a high school teacher in Beipiao City, Liaoning Province. He was abducted in mid-December, 2000, and detained more than 40 days in Beipiao City Detention Centre where he was sentenced to the labour camp. He was confined in Chaoyang Labour Camp, and transferred to Fuxin Labour Camp and Huludao Labour Camp for refusing to submit to the brainwashing. He went on hunger strike twice to protest the persecution, and walked out of the labour camps with dignity. When he was released in January 2003, he was extremely weak and thin with only skin and bone. He was forced to become destitute and homeless in order to avoid being arrested again by the police. He never recovered and died on December 11, 2004.

Falun Dafa Practitioner Mr. Wu Shuyun from Dalian City Died in August 2003

Mr. Wu Shuyun was 60 years old, an employee of Dalian City Construction Parts Company. After practising Falun Dafa in 1994, all his sicknesses were gone. He was twice abducted from his home by police. The second time, he was abducted and detained in Dalian Detention Centre. He had a heart attack during that detention, and was released after his family was extorted 10,000 yuan. The police constantly went to his home to pressure him afterwards. He died in August, 2003.

Chinese version available at

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.