Additional Details of the Cruel Death of Dafa Practitioner Ms. Yu Lianchun in Wangcun Forced Labour Camp

Recently, Dafa websites reported persecution cases in the Wangcun Labour Camp in Zibo City, Shandong Province. The report about the death of Ms. Yu Lianchun from Dezhou City reminded me of a female practitioner I knew. From the time, age, and location, I am positive that she is the same Yu Lianchun I knew.

In early 2000, Ms. Yu Lianchun was arrested and sent to Team Four of the Shandong No. 1 Female Labour Camp to serve a three-year forced labour sentence. The head of Team Four was Yang Anrong. In September 2000, the 48 year-old Yu Lianchun was forced to denounce Falun Gong after collaborators* from the Beijing Help and Reform Team brainwashed her. She later realized that what she did was not right and felt very guilty.

At the end of December 2000, the labour camp authorities realized that her brainwashing was not successful, and transferred her to a group monitored by policewoman Deng Wenying for continued persecution. A card on her bed read, "Yu Lianchun, 48 years old, from Dezhou, Shandong Province." However she never slept on that bed. Instead, she was locked up in a small solitary cell at all times. Every day the misguided collaborators took turns torturing her. The collaborators are Zhang Yuling from Jinan, Chen Lili from Yiyuan, Ying Xai and Xing Xiaoling from Weifang, Su Lili from Rizhao, Ma Shengchun from Yantai, and Zhou Chunying from Donge. The collaborators even worked overtime. They left their rooms between 4:00 and 5:00 a.m., and returned at midnight. One night, Yu Lianchun was dragged from her cell to the workshop. She laid on her stomach on the floor for almost 2 hours. She tried to get up but was too weak to do so. Her chest had a big purple bruise from the physical abuse. Later, some collaborators told me what happened to her. Ordered by the police, the collaborators punched and kicked her, and even beat her with a stool. They hit her so hard that even the stool broke. She died that same night.

The next day, the labour camp police took her body away and also relocated all the involved collaborators. Some collaborators were transferred to other teams in the Wangcun Labour Camp. Others were transferred to the Jinan City Detention Centre. The name card on her bed was removed. The police told everyone that she was picked up by her family. Later, we found out that her family had picked up her ashes.

Currently, police officers Yang Anrong and Den Wenying are working at the Education Section of Shandong No. 1 Labour Camp.

* Collaborators are former Falun Gong practitioners who have turned against Dafa due to brainwashing and torture.

Chinese version available at

You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.