1. Forced labour: They force Falun Gong practitioners to do the heaviest work.
2. Deprive practitioners' of sleep for as long as 15 days.
3. Brainwashing: They force practitioners to watch TV programmes slandering Dafa and force them to read articles defaming Dafa.
4. Tying with ropes: The police tie up the practitioner with a thin rope, circle the rope around his neck, and tie his hands behind his back. Then the police use all the force they can muster to tighten the rope. The rope becomes tighter and tighter around the body of the practitioner, and makes it more and more difficult for him to breathe. The pain is so intense that the practitioner sometimes loses control of his bladder. There are instances when the rope was tightened enough to break a practitioner's arm.
5. Hang up practitioners and then beat them.
6. Pinch practitioners with forceps.
7. Beat with practitioners with wooden, electric and rubber batons.
None of the steadfast Dafa practitioners, or those forced to give up belief against their will, or those who haven't recovered from brutal tortures, is allowed to meet their families, because the lawless policemen dread their crimes being exposed.
Some Dafa practitioners were continuously shocked for three hours with three electric batons by policemen from the No. 2 division of the labour camp, including Zhao Ruchun, Wang Jinping, Li Haiming, Wang Xusheng and others. They splashed cold water on Dafa practitioners to wake them up if they lost consciousness, and resumed the electroshock torture.
Dafa practitioner Ji Yucheng was shocked into unconsciousness for over an hour by lawless policemen Liang Zhanjun, Wang Xusheng and others.
Dafa practitioner Wang Jianming was hung up and beaten for seven days in January 2002. The thugs are Wang Xusheng, Liu Baolu (a prisoner), Wang Shuangjing (a prisoner) and collaborator Zhang Fenggang who worked in the Treasury Bureau of Qiu County. [A collaborator is a former Falun Gong practitioner who has stopped practising due to brainwashing and torture and now assists in the torture and brainwashing of practitioners]
In June 2001, Dafa practitioner Miao Xinshan was tied with ropes and beaten with batons more than 70 times. He was hung up and his legs were pinched with pliers, as a result his legs turned black and blue, and months later he still had not recovered.
In the end of August 2001, Dafa practitioner Wei Yong received electric shocks; Zhang Guangcai was shocked by electric batons until he fell unconscious for over half an hour and was unable to go outside for the next three days. Practitioner Yan Jinling could not walk for 40 days after being brutally beaten.
Thugs in the No. 2 division of Handan City Forced Labour Camp include Zhao Ruchun, Wang Jinping, Li Xifu, Liang Zhanjun (retired), Wang Xusheng and Li Haiming.
Lawless officials from the Politics and Security Section are Chen Jushan, Yan Shuying, Wang Hongliang, You Kaohui, You Xianfeng and others.
Prisoners used to brutally beat Dafa practitioners are Wang Changjiang, Liu Peilu, Guo Bangqin, Zhang Jianchao, Lian Jianjun, Zheng Yimin, Wang Shuangjing and others.
Chinese version available at http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2003/4/12/48207.html
* * *
You are welcome to print and circulate all articles published on Clearharmony and their content, but please quote the source.